Study with Ian at his studio in the East Village!
Breathing, Posture, Registration, Range, Easier High Notes, Vocal Strength, Tone, Releasing Tension, Belting, Gaining Confidence, Speech Enhancement, and more.
Vocal Maintenance, Voice Preservation, Developing Good Rehearsal Habits, Voice Care While Touring
Audition Prep, Song Interpretation, Diction, Presentation, Reducing Anxiety
Musical Theater (Legit and Belt), Classical, and Pop/Rock.
Voice lessons are based on the needs of each singer and focus on vocal technique, vocal health, and performance.
Ian works with singers of all levels from beginners and people who just like to sing to experienced professionals. Appointments are available Mondays through Saturdays in the mornings, afternoons, and evenings.
Ian’s studio is located in the East Village neighborhood of New York City, near Tompkins Square Park. It is easily accessible by the F and 6 trains. Studio features include a piano, transposing keyboard, microphone, guitar, large mirror for vocalizing, music book library, and comfortable living room area.
- MM Opera Performance, Binghamton University
- BM Vocal Performance, NYU
- Certificate in Vocology, Summer Vocology Institute, University of Utah
- Certificate of Figure Proficiency, Estill Voice International
- Estill Voice Training Levels One and Two, West Chester University
- Total Singer Workshop with Lisa Popeil, Duke Voice Care Center
- Contemporary Commercial Music Institute, Shenandoah University
- Read more
Sign-up for a Voice Lesson with Ian in New York City (or via Skype)
Scheduling is simple and easy. Please contact me, and I’ll respond within 48 hours to set-up a lesson.