Master your voice and communicate with greater ease and freedom
Are Speech Lessons Right for You?
Does your voice fatigue easily?
Do you have trouble projecting your voice in crowds?
Do you feel tension in your throat when you speak?
Do you feel limited because of your speaking voice?
Do you lose your voice in front of other people?
Are you unhappy with the sound of your voice?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, speech lessons can help. The right training can help you improve your tone, clarity, resonance, volume, and give you the freedom you need to be more expressive. Bentley Voice Studio works with actors, teachers, business professionals, and public speakers both online and in-person in New York City.
Lessons are tailored to the needs of each client and skills and exercises can be applied to scripts, speeches, presentations, conversation, text, or anything involving the voice.
“The difference working with Ian for an hour makes in my ability to take command of a song or soliloquy or anything involving my voice is shocking. This guy is the reason I’m not in the market for an LA-based Vocal Coach as long as he remains willing to teach over Skype. Actor friends take note.”
– Timothy R., Actor, Los Angeles, CA
Voice Studio Features
Bentley Voice Studio is located in the East Village neighborhood of New York City, near Tompkins Square Park. It is easily accessible by the F and 6 trains. Studio features include a large mirror for vocalizing, microphone, speaker, library, musical instruments, and a comfortable living room area.
Voice Degrees and Certifications
- MM Opera Performance, Binghamton University
- BM Vocal Performance, NYU
- Certificate in Vocology, Summer Vocology Institute, University of Utah
- Certificate of Figure Proficiency, Estill Voice International
- Estill Voice Training Levels One and Two, West Chester University
- Total Singer Workshop with Lisa Popeil, Duke Voice Care Center
- Contemporary Commercial Music Institute, Shenandoah University
- Read more
Sign-up for a Speech Lesson with Ian in New York City (or via Skype)
Scheduling is simple and easy. Please contact me, and I’ll respond within 48 hours to set-up a lesson.