Study with Ian from anywhere in the world via Skype or FaceTime!
Breathing, Posture, Registration, Range, Easier High Notes, Vocal Strength, Tone, Releasing Tension, Belting, Gaining Confidence, Speech Enhancement, and more.
Vocal Maintenance, Voice Preservation, Developing Good Rehearsal Habits, Voice Care While Touring
Audition Prep, Song Interpretation, Diction, Presentation, Reducing Anxiety
Musical Theater (Legit and Belt), Classical, and Pop/Rock.
With Skype lessons, you can learn to sing from the comfort of your own home, vocalize and warm-up while on the road or at a gig, or simply schedule lessons whenever is most convenient.
All you need is a mobile device or computer with an internal or external microphone and webcam, and a good Internet connection.
Skype or FaceTime lessons are available during all normal teaching hours and are priced at my current rates. They can be purchased in advance of our lesson by clicking on the Rates & Payments page.
Lessons are based on the needs of each singer and focus on technique, vocal health, and performance. I work with singers of all levels from beginners and people who just like to sing to experienced professionals. Appointments are available Mondays through Saturdays.
I look forward to singing with you very soon!
- MM Opera Performance, Binghamton University
- BM Vocal Performance, NYU
- Certificate in Vocology, Summer Vocology Institute, University of Utah
- Estill Master Trainer, Estill Voice International
- Certificate of Figure Proficiency, Estill Voice International
- Total Singer Workshop with Lisa Popeil, Duke Voice Care Center
- Contemporary Commercial Music Institute, Shenandoah University
- Read more
Sign-up for a Voice Lesson with Ian in New York City (or via Skype)
Scheduling is simple and easy. Please contact me, and I’ll respond within 48 hours to set-up a lesson.